Do you read other people’s blogs and wish you could write like that?
Would you like to earn money from blog writing, but don’t know how to produce the hand written, exclusive content required by search engines?
Are you an adult webmaster who already has blogs and sites, but wish you could write your own, keyword enhanced, tantalizing texts for them, rather than relying on gallery text which is often poorly written?
Would you prefer to write your own text, rather than paying others, if you only had the time?
By following our Teaching Course, you will learn how to:
- Use basic grammar.
- Use spell checkers the correct way.
- Use what you see, read and hear to produce interesting content, but not plagiarise.
- use keywords effectively, without sounding ’spammy’.
- develop your own writing personality and retain readers.
- communicate with your readers effectively.
- take an active (but not time consuming) part in the blogging community.
- use feed readers effectively.
- produce quality text for many blogs without suffering from exhaustion.
- and much much more…
Our first Online Teaching Class is beginning shortly.
We will be providing:
- Modules you can work on at your own pace.
- An online community where you can share your skills and problems with us and with other students.
- Links to help you develop your skills with free software and publishing tools.
- Your own private access key to our modules.
- Online tutoring from our teachers.
- Support by email and messenger when you reach a stumbling block.
We welcome bloggers and site owners from all areas. If your site is legal you are very welcome to join our community.
We have teaching skills in many areas, including writing for adult sites. However, this is only one of our focus points. We realize that many of you may prefer to concentrate on more general learning areas. With this in mind, we will be publishing our teaching for adult webmasters on a different site.
Watch this space for more updates on our Writing For Profit Teaching Course.