Successful marketing of an eBook depends on the quality of the book. An eBook needs to have a great content, which should be wrapped well with an appealing book cover that bears a catchy title. Further, readers / buyers will look for ‘genuine reviews’ before deciding to buy the book. Getting all these tasks done appropriately is not very easy, as it requires patience and time. Otherwise, if these will be done in a hurry to publish the book, there are lot of chances for the book to end up unsuccessful. Hence, proper planning is required to get these tasks completed.
Any book for publishing should be well-written and well-designed. This could be achieved, if you could handle the book in a professional manner. That is, you should involve a professional Editor to edit the content and a professional service provider to format your book through Kindle ebook conversion or ePub formatting or both, as you prefer.
Moreover, you should take all efforts to draw the attention of the readers in order not to let them miss your great book. You need to try all possible ways to make the readers know about the greatness of your book and cause them to get an urge to look into your book. You should not think that you can improve your writing in your next book and thus pay not much of importance to your first book.
Producing your first book should be done with great care and attention, as it is an entry point for you, which will decide your further progress in the publishing field. Readers should not get the feel that it is the book of an amateur writer. Instead, they should be impressed and kindled to look for further books from you. You need to be highly professional in writing your book. Therefore, you need to do a good ground work prior to preparing (writing as well as kindle ebook conversion/formatting) your book.
1. Great Content. The content of your book could be great, if you have written it professionally well – without any spelling, grammatical, punctuation or any other errors. You should attempt to make your book unique too. So, bear in mind to use unique words and frame the sentences in a unique style too, making the readers to get interested in reading your style of writing. Give a good start (introduction) and a good end (conclusion) too. However, the content in between should also be presented in a nice manner. Thus, you should be able to captivate the minds of the readers through your writing. You can write fiction applying your own imaginations. Non-fictions should contain facts presented in an interesting manner, without any bogus information.
2. Catchy Name (Title). Your book’s title is the book’s name. It is important to frame a relevant but attractive title with words (key words) that could get better ranking in the search engine. Try to have the title not very long.
3. Captivating Cover Page. Cover page needs to be designed professionally. Avail the service of a professional graphic designer / service provider to get your cover page designed in an exotic manner.
4. Keep Writing without Pausing. Once after publishing your first book successfully, you should continue writing further books. You may write books in series and keep publishing them at regular intervals.
5. Place your book in the appropriate category. Make sure that you place your book under the right category in the bookshelves of the eBook stores to enable the readers to get access to your book easily.
6. Set Right Price for your Book. Pricing of your book should be done carefully. Make it a point not to price it too high or too low. When you offer a low price, readers might think that the quality may not be good enough. If you price too high, they might decide not to buy the book of an unknown author for such a huge price.
However, you are the person responsible for the successful marketing of your book. Put in your best efforts to take entry into the road to success through kindle ebook conversion.